2020 is HERE!
Happy New Year! You’re probably just as excited as I am to ring in 2020. To get into the celebratory spirit of things, I’m listing 20 simple reasons to already love the New Year 2020. (Okay, when I started this post, I was overly ambitious. In reality, I’m sticking to 5.)
1. This is simple. It’s 2020. Who doesn’t love a repetitive number for a calendar year?
2. A full year of pun fun is on the way. May we all have clarity and 20/20 vision this year. *wink, wink*
3. 2020 is a leap year. What fun! (Okay, so maybe I was too ambitious when thinking about these reasons, but it’s a new year – and I’m no quitter.)
4. We’ve been given another chance, another fresh start in life – however symbolic it may be. Let’s make the most of it!
5. It’s up to us treat this year as one filled with opportunities, second and third chances, and undiscovered blessings – many of which we don’t even yet know about. Look forward to them.
2020 Resolutions & Goals
If you’re like me, resolutions may not exactly be your thing. Instead, I like to create goals & go from there. When viewing Love & Life as a journey, not a destination, it certainly feels like a more relaxed, self-accepting approach.
One 2020 goal of mine is to write more books.
Because I also have a business to run, that means that something’s got to give somewhere. My family comes first, so that’s no-negotiable. I’ve mentioned before that atinaatwood.com will be modified this year; one modification will be the frequency of my posts and engagement on social media.
In order to prioritize the continuation of my Holiday Heartbeats series, I’ll be spending more of my blogging time to, well, write. (When I put it that way, it does make sense, doesn’t it?)
For those of you who subscribe to my mailing list, no worries. You’ll be the first to receive chapter shares, get exclusive sneak peeks, and tantalizing cover reveals!
Have an amazing New Year and may your positive visions this year always be 20/20!
Sending Love & Light,
Â©Atina Atwood 2020 Exploring Love and Life, One Word At A Time.â„¢
â€“ Atina Atwood is the author of the Holiday Heartbeats series and a southern girl who moved from Europe to the West Coast. A former university professor in Germany and California, Atina stepped away from Academia to focus on her miracle child, life, love, food, quilting, and of course, writing. Follow her on Twitter and Pinterest for more, and sign up for Atinaâ€™s newsletter here.