I’ve mentioned this time and again, but it’s worth repeating: I’m not a blogger; I’m a writer who blogs. So, it makes sense that I need to spend more time writing than blogging…
Do You Want To Be A Guest Blogger?
While I have the summer break, I’ve been spending more time blogging more frequently than I normally do, but I know that if I’m going to be focusing on completing my next two projects, I’ll be blogging at a less frequent tempo than I’ve been able to do in this month of June. This is why I’m looking for candidates to become a guest blogger on my blog!
This is a great way for me to get to know you on a more personal level, and of course, you’ll have a few more social outlets to share your special message to the world. The criteria are pretty simple to be considered for this obviously unpaid invitation:
- Be kind. There’s enough mud-slinging going on in the world. Let’s spread some positivity.
- If you write any form of romance and/or women’s literature (Chick Lit), that’s very cool, because that’s right up my alley.
- If you have inspirational posts or topics that you’d like to share, that’s cool, too – because that’s also right up my alley.
- Send me a PM via Twitter or comment below so that I can check out your blog.
Spread the Word!
If you don’t feel like being a guest blogger right now, feel free to share this post with any of your friends. If you have a pre-existing blog post that you’d like for me to re-blog, I’ll consider that, too.
Let’s help each other out! I look forward to your comments below and PM’s via Twitter.
Sending Love and Light to all of you.
©Atina Atwood 2018 Exploring Love and Life, One Word At A Time
– Atina Atwood is a southern girl who moved from Europe to the West Coast. A former university professor in Germany and California, Atina stepped away from Academia to focus on her miracle child, life, love, food, quilting, and of course, Romance. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest for more.
Author, dreamer, mother, wife, sister, daughter, Believer, romantic, instructor, researcher, performer, friend, reader, underutilized philanthrope (my own fault - I'm working on it), discoverer, educator, Foodie, holistic, sentimental, human.